Joining the Professionals
Have the self motivation and drive to learn and succeed as a freelance health professional? Understand that a service is only as good as its users perception. Dedicated to improving lives of many through seamless care, communication and professional conduct. Then maybe, My Health Professionals could be your service’s hub. We are constantly aiming to develop new professional ties with state and private sector services, meaning we will have work for you at your leisure. If you feel you have a minimum of 1 day free time to dedicate to providing a gold standard service of your practiced profession, hold at least 3 years public sector work experience and are flexible in the hours and location you can work, My Health Professionals may just be what you’ve been looking for.
My Health Professionals aim to cut out unnecessary expenditures of office hubs and believes a professional is best at work, in their local area. We aim to recruit to all areas of London and the South East, including all home counties and have developed working links with reliable routes of referral for you to exercise your professional qualities.
- Have at least 3 year post qualification work experience
- Have your own car with the correct insurance allowing you to travel for business use.
- Be able to work a minimum of 1 day per week (Weekend working is also considered)
- Have relevant CPD evidence portfolio to prove that you’re competent at providing the services offered.
- Recent CRB/ DBS certification
- Registered with as Professional Body and/or registered with HCPC
- Have liability insurance.
- Have the drive to provide a patient centred service.
If you feel you meet the above criteria plus more then, please register your interest via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by filling the registration form below and one of our agents will contact you within 14 days.
Once accepted as a member of our professional community, we will arrange your diary to your time constraints and pay will be a significant proportion of the consultation cost. Your earnings are based on your performance and client feedback, therefore customer satisfaction is paramount. Once each clients care has been verified and payments cleared, payments will be made for each consultation either to your account or by cheque. Any cost incurred for you to provide the service should be easily covered by the rate of pay and these should be accounted for. Starting rate of payment for new members of our team is calculated at 50% of the rate charged. For example if a consultation is charged at £100 you will receive £50 for that consultation. Your progress and performance will be based on customer feedback. The percentage paid will be reviewed regularly ensuring you financial needs are met. Our commission assists our business development, ensuring you have work when you need, as well as providing you with in house opportunities for further learning.
Please note, meeting the above criteria and being accepted as a my health professional member does not automatically guarantee you immediate work, and you will only be paid once you have provided a consultation. Payment will be directly to your bank account or by cheque and you are responsible for declaring all additional income in line with HMRC. My Health Professionals are dedicated to providing ethical and legal care, and all enquiries made against members will be dealt in line with the law.
Other than the gratitude you will seek to achieve through your professional activity, working on behalf of My Health Professionals offers great benefits such as:
- Flexible working patterns
- Excellent rate of pay
- An additional income
- Experience in a range of settings, focusing primarily on patient and client satisfaction
- A well established route of referral, through an established business brand
- A portal to explore all of your developmental potentials with financial backing, e.g service development
- Internal and external training days
- CPD and journal club opportunities